Life and experience teach us that success doesn’t come without toil and hardship, and sometimes a lot of anxiety and overwhelm.
In this episode we focus on anxiety and over achievement, and the common challenges faced by successful people. This is very much a solution focused podcast with deep insights into anxiety management and how to achieve emotional mastery.
What You’ll Learn in this Podcast:
- How to break the cycle of anxiety.
- Recognising your own influence to overcome any challenge.
- Leading yourself, your mind and emotions.
Mentioned on the Podcast: (Click on Links)
Do overachievers have anxiety?
Often, we’ll experience a high level of anxiety, even during the peaks of our achievements in life.
Even though success has been achieved, the fear of maintaining this success can be a significant source of stress and anxiety.
This is often the case because we have this self-induced anxiety.
Whether you’re leading a family, a team, or an organisation, the ability to manage one’s emotions becomes pivotal. It is imperative to recognise the influence and power you hold over your own mindset.
Your ability to inject leadership & power into your own life, ensures you’re the driving force behind your results. You become the radiating force for everyone else around you.
If you’re the common denominator, and everything around you is troubled, then you can shift it by shifting yourself.
A large part of what we do in the Muslim Life Coach Institute is money, entrepreneurship, and the CEO mindset.
This is exactly what we’ve been teaching our students and coaches for a long time: the mindset of a leader.
The mindset of the leader of the family, the leader of the organisation, the leader of a community of people. You are the common denominator in your life.
If you’re willing to take charge of yourself, mentally and emotionally, you’re going to find that your whole life shifts. You steer your life in the direction you chose, by design, nothing happens in a haphazard manner.
So, if you’re experiencing extreme levels of anxiety, just stop for a moment, recognise it, and then take an introspective look at where it’s coming from.
Anxiety is an emotion we feel inside of us. Personally, I struggled with it for a large portion of my life.
Alhamdulillah, I resolved it and ended up mastering the skill of emotional leadership.
Since then, I’ve trained many coaches, clients, students, mothers, father and professionals learn to led themselves, their lives and their businesses.
As they went through this process of transformation, they changed their lives and those around them, Alhamduillah.
You too, can begin this transformation by firstly looking at what’s producing your anxiety, and then be willing to lead yourself out of it.
Recognition of what you have already will ease up the anxiety immediately.
Much of the time we get anxious about what the future holds because we’re not happy with what we currently have.
But when you embrace the present and appreciate your journey, you can reduce anxiety about the future.
Step into your life and make a choice to become someone who loves and appreciates what you already have. If you can’t love and appreciate what you have already, you’ll struggle to see any other blessings that come your way.
By leading yourself, embracing the present, and recognising your achievements, you’re headed in the direction towards emotional mastery, one step at a time inshAllah.
SIGN UP TODAY
1. GET COACHED & MENTORED IN THE NAFS TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM : This is a journey of Coaching and mentoring where you will transform life, mental health, relationships and professional success. Get ready overcome all obstacles, to grow and up-level your life. CLICK HERE JOIN. You will Love this Quran and sunnah based journey
2. TRAIN AS A PROFESSIONAL COACH & GET CERTIFIED IN THE SCIENCE OF THE NAFS: Transform your own life and learn all the tools you need to transform the lives of others and create a real impact in the world. This is a Professional Certification for you if you want to create a legacy (Dunya-akhira) driven Coaching practice where you help people transform their lives. CLICK HERE for more info.