In this episode, we get into the nitty gritty of change, and why does it take so long to change even when that’s exactly what we want?
What You’ll Learn in this Podcast:
- How to change your destiny
- How to recognise your power.
- A 2-Step formula for life transformation and results.
Mentioned on the Podcast: (Click on Links)
The 2-Step Formula to Changing Your Destiny
Changing yourself is a process that can seem complex and challenging. But, it’s really important to understand why change is so difficult.
It’s something that I personally struggled with for many, many years until I understood the Science of the Nafs.
The Science of Nafs Psychological Framework is a simple formula for unlocking your mind, emotions, behaviours, and totally unlocking your results in life.
Very often when I talk about this, I constantly get students saying, “But what about, Qadr? What about destiny? What about predestination, What Allah has already decreed?”
Qadr; Destiny and free will can sometimes feel contradictory.
Of course, Allah (swt) is All-Knowing and it is through His power that everything in this world is even possible.
Allah’s decree is All-encompassing, however, we have the ability to make choices that shape our life. Even within Allah’s divine plan, you hold the power to determine the direction of your life.
Every choice you make influences your path.
Sometimes we use this idea of divine decree against ourselves.
We say, ‘This is just how it is, I just have to go with the flow, and the flow is decreed, and I can’t do anything about it.’
We get stuck in not being able to change because we think that the only possible way things can change is, if someone else does it for us.
When you accept that your choices play an important role, the most pivotal role, then you empower yourself to embrace change.
Change begins with intentions. You have to know what’s going on in your mind. Then you make that intention and you pursue it just like any goal.
Set clear goals and aspirations, and let these intentions guide your actions.
Instead of focusing on why change is not happening, let’s make change happen.
Be aware of what’s going on, make an intended goal that you’re headed towards, and then pursue it. Awareness of your thoughts and feelings are key to understanding and unlocking this all.
Once you’ve set your intentions and gained awareness, take consistent steps toward your goals. Whether that’s in your personal life, career, or business, apply these principles to everything. These are universal life principles.
Embracing change means you take control and steer the direction of your life. You’ll be amazed at what happens when you take this leadership role in your own life. And, if you want to top it off with the icing on the cake, just add a Dua as the final touch. This guarantees you the best possible outcome.
By seeking Allah’s guidance and blessings through Dua, you infuse your life with spiritual strength and a deep connection to Him (swt).
If you feel you need more help, then join us in the Nafs Transformation School because that’s where we fast-track everything.
SIGN UP TODAY
1. GET COACHED & MENTORED IN THE NAFS TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM : This is a journey of Coaching and mentoring where you will transform life, mental health, relationships and professional success. Get ready overcome all obstacles, to grow and up-level your life. CLICK HERE JOIN. You will Love this Quran and sunnah based journey
2. TRAIN AS A PROFESSIONAL COACH & GET CERTIFIED IN THE SCIENCE OF THE NAFS: Transform your own life and learn all the tools you need to transform the lives of others and create a real impact in the world. This is a Professional Certification for you if you want to create a legacy (Dunya-akhira) driven Coaching practice where you help people transform their lives. CLICK HERE for more info.
About the Author: Abdul Shahid – Master Coach Trainer & Therapist of Professional Life Coaches, pioneering The Science of the Nafs Psychology model for healing, transformation and peak performance. Specialist in Mind health, wealth and mastery using this Quran and sunnah based Spiritual Psychology.