Are you eager to make a positive impact on the lives of others?
Whether you’re a parent, a coach, a leader, or simply someone who wants to help those in need, there is one crucial step you must take before you can truly help others.
In this episode, I dive into the fundamental question of what it takes to truly help someone who is struggling.
What You’ll Learn in this Podcast:
- How to transform your approach to helping others.
- How to move beyond fickle feelings and find lasting solutions.
- Leadership insights from The Science of the Nafs.
Mentioned on the Podcast: (Click on Links)
How to Thrive and Grow During a Recession
As a Coach, I get asked these types of questions by so many.
“How do I help my children? How do I help my kids? How do I help my husband or my wife? How do I help them to change?”
The foundational step toward helping others is to first help yourself.
This means that to truly make a difference in someone else’s life, you need to address your own well-being and personal growth first.
Before attempting to change others’ circumstances, you must address your own needs.
You’ve heard this before, I’m sure. “You have to fill your own cup before you can start filling other peoples’ cups.”
You can’t give to others what you don’t have.
One of the fundamental things you learn as you go through the Science of the Nafs is:
The Science of the Nafs formula for life is based on three fundamental pillars, which are:
- Your connection to Allah ( swt),
- Your state of mind, your psychological state, your emotional state.
- How you interact with the world, how you connect to your material world, your business, your people, your relationships, and your physical health.
All of these things matter.
This is the first thing that you absolutely need to do before you try and fix everything around you, especially if you’re in the business of serving & helping others.
When you focus on your own well-being, you get a sense of empowerment.
With this empowerment, you can positively influence others without constantly seeking validation from external sources.
Taking care of yourself and taking charge of your own well-being results in you creating a life that you love, and this then emanates out into the world.
Fill your own cup. Get yourself into a good place!
The Science of the Nafs is a human behavioural science, that is a growth and success science based on the Quran and Sunnah.
When we apply it into our lives, we begin to see the gaps that we have, areas that were not clear to us before.
Sometimes, we throw ourselves into a state of panic and throw a wobbly, but we soon realise very, very quickly that we can actually solve it because Allah (swt) gives us the keys to solve all of it.
Don’t allow your wobbly days to become wobbly weeks and months.
You can take charge by getting yourself into a good place.
When you’re able to do that, you position yourself to be a really powerful place, a place where you’re able to go out into the world and help.
SIGN UP TODAY
1. GET COACHED & MENTORED IN THE NAFS TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM : This is a journey of Coaching and mentoring where you will transform life, mental health, relationships and professional success. Get ready overcome all obstacles, to grow and up-level your life. CLICK HERE JOIN. You will Love this Quran and sunnah based journey
2. TRAIN AS A PROFESSIONAL COACH & GET CERTIFIED IN THE SCIENCE OF THE NAFS: Transform your own life and learn all the tools you need to transform the lives of others and create a real impact in the world. This is a Professional Certification for you if you want to create a legacy (Dunya-akhira) driven Coaching practice where you help people transform their lives. CLICK HERE for more info.