If you’ve ever felt anxious about what lies ahead. Whether that’s in your career, family, or personal life, then this episode gets right to the point, and helps you to overcome those worries and create an Impossible Future you truly love!
It helps you to embrace your potential for an extraordinary future filled with the possible.
What You’ll Learn in this Podcast:
- How to embrace your leadership potential.
- Nurturing trust in Allah as a key to creating an amazing future.
- Believing in the possibility of your future despite knocks in life and bumps in the road.
- How to create a future you love with the Nafs Coaching School.
Mentioned on the Podcast: (Click on Links)
- Nafs Coaching School
- Mind Health & Relationship training (Free Training & Newsletter)
- Possibility Mindset Creates the Impossible
This was inspired by our annual Ramadan Reboot programme and the tools that you learn are life-changing. Within 30 days you will see monumental change Insha’Allah. However, it’s essential that you use what is taught to ensure you gain the most profound impact in your life.
You have to apply it to your life.
The Science of the Nafs programme and tools, which are based on the Quran and Sunnah, enables you to uplevel your personal and professional life and love the journey all the way there.
You get trained on all of it within the Nafs Coaching School, and no matter what your challenges are, you will gain success without being blocked by negative emotions like fear, anxiety, guilt, low confidence, or overwhelm.
If you are not familiar with the concept of “possibility thinking,” then this is one of the key things you need to transform your life and shape the future that you want.
In Ramadan, one of the foundational Hadith that I talk about a lot is when the Prophet(saw) said,
مَنْ صَامَ رَمَضَانَ إِيمَانًا وَاحْتِسَابًا غُفِرَ لَهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِهِ
“Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah’s rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven.”
Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan with belief and expectations, Allah will forgive you of any sins.
This verse is a great example of how belief and expectations play a vital role in shaping our results and outcomes. This is something that we all experience during Ramadan.
Think about your own personal experience in Ramadan, the spiritual upliftment, the hope, and the peace you feel. Even the beneficial impact on our health and nutrition is something we experience.
The Science of the Nafs programme is empowering in that it helps all the students and coaches to become the best versions of themselves.
When you’re empowered, you’re able to take charge of your life and create a life filled with joy, fun, laughter, personal growth, loving relationships, and inner peace.
We all have the innate potential to be leaders. This is what the Prophet (saw) taught us. All we need to do is trust Allah and embrace the possibility of an amazing future.
When you do that, not only do you overcome your own challenges, you can say goodbye to fear, anxiety, and self-doubt. You learn to flourish in life, and are able to go out into the world and help others. Sometimes, just your presence is enough to make a huge difference as you transform your life.
All it takes is practice. Practise it this month, for the next 30 days, and then practise it for the next year.
And you will create a life that you love Insha’Allah.
SIGN UP TODAY
1. GET COACHED & MENTORED IN THE NAFS COACHING SCHOOL : This is a journey of Coaching and mentoring where you will transform life, mental health, relationships and Professional success. Get ready overcome all obstacles, to grow and up-level your life. CLICK HERE JOIN. You will Love this Quran and sunnah based journey
2. TRAIN AS A PROFESSIONAL COACH & GET CERTIFIED IN THE SCIENCE OF THE NAFS: Transform your own life and learn all the tools you need to transform the lives of others and create a real impact in the world. This is a Professional Certification for you if you want to create a legacy (Dunya-akhira) driven Coaching practice where you help people transform their lives. CLICK HERE for more info.